I guess this is my blog for ranting about school.
I am particularly angry at a certain HS course in particular a teacher.
I would think that if someone turned in anything they would get "some" credit for turning it in. Receiving an F in a said project should probably be thrown out and there would be a reteaching of that particular unit. Not just one kid received that F but several in the group did. They turned in the project but yet got the same grade as if they didn't turn it in.
What's the point of doing these assignments? Does it reflect on how well the teacher teaches or how the student isn't getting it? If teacher's were concerned about their students learning then I still believe in a re-teaching of such subject matter.
Some teachers deserve an F themselves if they can't get their subject across to their students. Pretty sad when teachers don't care for their students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment