I received an email from a very good confident about a possible political candidate and his background. I know that my friend is the opposite party from me, but she has no idea that I believe the way I do. I do not like to discuss religion or politics, as I think this could cause an end to friendships.
It was tough to read this email, as I have read much on this particular candidate. If the election was held tomorrow I would probably vote for him.
I would mention who it is, but since I won't mention what political party I belong to and who this particular candidate is, then you will have to guess.
I never talk politics with my inlaws either as they too are the opposite of what I think.
My point is, if the email offends you, mail it on to others in your political party and then delete it. Never discuss the senders reasons for sending it. And never get involved in a political discussion with people that you know think opposite of you (unless you want to lose a friendship). This is what happened to me in high school. I had a very good friend and she believed that fighting in the Vietnam War was right and I did not. That war was unpopular and so is this current war.
Okay, now you probably KNOW what party I belong to...nuff said.
Just trying to get along with everyone rambling down the road of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Marcia,
Gee, let me guess who the candidate might be that you are supporting. It couldn't be Barack Obama, could it? LOL
Anyone reading your profile could figure it out since your two favorite books are by him. He's my choice, too.
Talk to you later,
Donna
Post a Comment