I had two complaints that my dog was barking. So we did some behavioral modification tricks on him by letting him out during the day, free to roam in our spacious yard. It worked. He has more freedom and is happy for it.
We were down at our next door neighbors, thinking that they turned us in. They did not turn us in. I apologize to our smoky neighbors. We did however, find out that we weren't the only ones getting complaints about our dogs, we are one in several families getting pinned down. No it was another neighbor that not only turned us in but the rest of the neighbors who owns a dog.
This model citizen who has turned us in has a dog too. This hypocritcal man is now going to face an angry ban of neighbors too if he continues to be the way he is.
And to think I was going to get rid of my dog and it was breaking my heart just thinking about it. I've got news for him. Nobody does that to me and gets away with it.
As a friend used to tell me, "What goes around comes around."
Mario is staying for the long haul. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you got it figured out. The dogcatcher's been busy lately, that's for sure!
Thank goodness that the neighbor is not the dog catcher, we would impeach him!!
Post a Comment