We have several places to be today. We are rambling up the road to Wichita for a scheduled appointment. J is done with his braces (for now) and S will be getting an adjustment on hers. She won't be done for at least a year. But when she is done she will have a terrific smile. She better have a great smile, with all the money we poured into getting first stage braces and now second (final) stage braces. The only smile I see now is her orthodontist. Yep, and I'd be smiling too, if I got paid like that!!
The appointment was scheduled before they rescheduled the music/band concert for yet the second time. So we will ramble on back down the road, hopefully making it in time for J to reach the HS. We will be listening to the middle school do their Christmas songs by singing and by the band. The last two times were a snow-out. Today it's just going to be just plain cold with plummeting temperatures.
I will be excited to see J play his trombone in person. Like always the 6th grade band is going to sound "a little" off. By the time the students are in 7th and 8th grade they will sound a lot better.
Because the band concert is scheduled for today we won't get to see our beloved KU basketball team play against in state rivals the K-State Wildcats! :( I'll DVR it but it won't be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like me on Monday. I had made 3 trip to/from Anthony before 1:00!! Then went back out to the high school that afternoon.
Post a Comment