Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Dog

We got our new dog in March thinking that he would be a good replacement for Daisy. So far he has been a bad choice.

My guess that we should have gotten a dog that was a lot older. One that was much like Daisy. This dog is almost 2 years old and has too much energy! He is constantly digging out or jumping fences. He sniffs everyone to death and S does not like him at all. The cat is now her favorite pet. J likes him sometimes. L is neutral on him and me? Well, when he digs out and tries to leave the backyard I don't like him at all.

So I put on my "facebook" that I would like to find him a new home. Sure I would miss having a dog in the back yard. But, the way he acts...I don't think I would really miss him that much.

Yesterday (Saturday) he dug under the gate in our backyard despite the barricades. Then tonight he did it again.

There is only so much that I will tolerate and I am at the end of my rope with him.

If anyone knows of someone who would like a free dog with food included please contact me. He might make someone a great pet and he has a microchip. But he just doesn't fit in with our family at all!

No comments: