Well it looks like I will be having surgery in a month, major surgery. I've had minor surgery (a wisdom tooth extraction and another undisclosed surgery back in the early 90's) but that's it.
I have "to-do plans" for the family. They will need "to-do" my job at church, something they are not looking forward "to do." They will help L do the job, he will not only have my job but his job at work and a week or so with me. I'm not sure how long I will need him at home or when he will get sick of me and want to go to work. LOL! They will need to make meals, unless of course I can do it ahead of time, or L could do it, or my MIL will help out. I will not be able to do much at all. Then they will have "to do" the laundry. They will have "to do" everything that I basically do for them.
Beforehand, I may have to figure out the meal situation, pre-made meals, easy meals, or straight from Chef Boyardee or Swansons or Campbells. It will depend on what I want or what they want to feast on after school.
I pray that the pain will be minimal and that after having the surgery I will decide if it's the best thing I could have chosen. I pray for the surgeons involved with the surgery. But most of all I pray that my family will do well while I do nothing for a while. That will be the hard part. Me, doing nothing until I am healed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment