Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Whew! Is it Hot!

I think over here in H town, it is truly summer. The mercury has got to be around 100 this afternoon.

S is working at her job in the country again. This time she is trying to keep the people's grass green and wet. She moved the sprinkler in the front yard and I got drenched. I yelled, "Aggh!" Just as it was coming around...but then I got to thinking that felt pretty good.

Maybe next time S should bring her old clothes and run through the sprinklers.

She would say "no" as she is far to old to ever do that again.

Sigh! She's growing up!

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

Ugh, did you see the forecast tonight? A whole week of 100s except for 98 on Thursday. Why???!!!!!

MB said...

Well, I guess that's better (ha!) than having 110 degree readings. I can remember those temps back in 1980...now that was HOT.