Well school enrollment week is here. Tomorrow I will pay for J's fees and check who is in his class. We always like to lurk in the hallway to see if the teacher's have put up their bulletin boards, etc. I guess I'll wait a couple of days to enroll S at the CHS. It will be a new experience to have her out there. She will have to try out her locker; figure out the quickest way to get to her different classes; and just get a general "feel" for the new school. Then after that it will get easier with time.
---------
I've got an important appointment tomorrow. Hopefully the testing won't be painful! Then we can start to make some concrete plans about going to Camp Hospital or as another site calls it "the castle." Hopefully I can go to the castle in September because I don't want to wait any longer.
---------
S has a job this week taking care of a cute little dog. She has done it before, so the dog will be used to us. And S will be used to the routine. We enjoy going out there whenever they need her.
--------
Still haven't heard from my doc about J's speech teacher outside of the school system. I may have to call him, pending my upcoming castle appointment.
--------
We didn't take much of a vacation this year. We were mostly busy with doctor appointments. Hopefully we can take some days during the winter and spring to get away. I can't wait to see the KU Jayhawks Men's Basketball team take to the floor. We all want to get back to Allen Fieldhouse ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck today! E-mail me when you get home with the results. I'll do the same ((hug))
I know, I want to go to KU games too lol!
Post a Comment