It is so nice when you deal with people over the phone and they are really nice and helpful.
Today I called out to CHS about enrollment and changing S's schedule. I was happy to find out that the counselor was nice. Oh, I knew him, sort of through a mutual friend. I know his wife better, however, and she is nice too. So I was asking him questions why she couldn't have a certain subject 5 days a week. He explained it why and I am very satisfied with the answer. However, we did get to change two of her classes. He was really easy to work with.
I can remember when I was in school and I had to speak with my counselor about my future choices. I disagreed with him every step of the way. He didn't think I had what it would take to graduate from college. I knew I could do it but he had no confidence in me. I think that school counselors could be a little more positive toward students. So I am amazed when I talk to a nice school counselor as I didn't have it so easy.
Then I talked with a nurse over the phone about an appointment. I told them I had contacted the specialist and asked then what would happen. So she explained it very throughly and now I know what will be next. It is so reassuring to know these things.
August is a very busy month. Thank God for nice people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got good service. It really makes such a difference!
Post a Comment