Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pictures of a Championship!

Bill and his son, Tyler after the game.

UNC's Roy Williams and wife Wanda, under the sign We Are Kansas! I'll bet that the Tarheel faithful won't like this picture. But we Jayhawks do!!


Mario Chalmers and Brandon Rush salute each other!!


2008 KU Jayhawks champions of NCAA Basketball !!

Mario Chalmers and his family celebrating!!

Jayhawks celebrating on the floor after the victory!
Way to go guys!!

The 2007-08 University of Kansas Men's Basketball team
taking home the trophy and title back to Lawrence!

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

I notice ol'Roy in that shirt, too. I also noticed that he put a jacket on over it for his on-camera interview at halftime, LOL. Oh well, glad to see he had some class and rooted on the team.

What with the late game, the storm, and the dreary weather, I'm ready for a nap this afternoon. zzzzzz.....

MB said...

I don't think that the Tarheel Blue liked that he was wearing that sticker. Even with his coat on at the half you could still see that yellow beak of the Jay sticking out! LOL!!
All is forgiven Roy! (from this Jayhawk fan) :)