When we first got a cell phone we were in Hutchinson and I saw this Amish family who had a cell phone. So I tell L that even THEY had one and we should get one. This was seven years ago. We did pretty good with just one cell phone. It came in handy while we were traveling and after we had an accident with a deer four years ago. Then S became a cheerleader at junior high and was constantly using her friends. Later on we got a "pay as you go," type cellphone. Well, that wasn't good enough. So last year we decided to have two cell phones. S showed me how to text and I got quite good at it. Not quite as good as she. She can text with one hand and not even look at it. Me, well, I have to look at it and let's just say I am adequate in sending text messages.
Since the milk incident, I am discovering how life is with only one cell phone. It is horrible!! S has to rely on sending messages through the computer and use the school phone. If S had her phone she would be texting me; telling me where her clothes are (that's another story, blogworthy at that), where the Forensics meet is; when to bring the clothes; etc. Now, I am sitting by my phone waiting for whatever she might need.
We sent the clothes at to CHS (10 minutes ago) and now I get this email wondering where is her clothes? See, if S had the cell S would have met up with me at the office or she would have known long before this where they were.
Yep...now I feel her pain of not having the cell. Hopefully the next phone doesn't slip into some liquid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This totally cracked me up. :D
Post a Comment