Sunday, December 14, 2008

Coming up on a Busy Week

Tis the week before my mom arrives at the house! I will have to start cleaning up/clearing up/shredding and tossing. I hope my mom doesn't think I'm a clutter freak, but I am. I can't seem to let go of old newspapers and magazines. I have three projects going on involving scrapbooks. One is of S and I've got her scrapbook done up to 5th grade (I'm a little behind); J's scrapbook, I haven't even started; and I've got another church project in the midst (haven't started on that either). Then I need to de-junk the living room and more of the kitchen.
I guess it could be worse. My kitchen could be torn up.

This week also is finals week at the high school. Christmas parties at J's school and maybe a Christmas concert, weather permitting. The forecast does not look to be that great with high's in the 20's.

Then there is the matter of sending packages out to the NW. I have everything (I think) bought. I just need to send it off to the post office.

Oh yes, and there is the matter of shopping for my kids and mom. I haven't even finished that! I think things will be done by this coming weekend. (I hope). S has an early Christmas present already and J has one too (that needs to be wrapped). I could get them a cookbook, but I don't think that they want one. ;)

L and I gave each other a new TV screen, as the other two died within weeks of each other. It's sad. One is buried outside and the other one is collecting dust in the basement.

With all this busy work ahead of me, I should keep warm during this cold snap!

No comments: