We have an indoor cat and in a previous blog I wrote on how he would climb the tree and the branches would move around (we have an artificial tree). The following is from the TMI files (too much information).
Today while I was cleaning the litter box, I saw what I thought was a "leaf" in the corner. I thought, "Hmm...we haven't been tracking in any leaves lately with all this ice/snow stuff. How could this get in?" So I got a paper towel to pick up the "offering" and there were two little quills from my tree in this configuration.
Wonderful.
I noticed kitty hasn't been under the tree lately. We placed a huge box a few presents under the tree. Hopefully he won't sample what is wrapped up on top of the presents. I'll know if I see a chunk of it missing.
Animals and the Christmas season do not mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment