I guess the biggest thing on my KU brain is Brandon Rush. Will he go pro or won't he? The deadline is coming up soon, like in 10 days.
I was somewhat surprised by Julian Wright's decision on turning pro. I thought that he was a pretty dedicated student and would at least wait until his junior year to turn pro. I thought that he was pretty close in getting his degree in three years. But then I guess his circumstances changed, whatever his circumstances are I have no idea. He says it wasn't a money driven decision. It will be interesting to see what draft pick he will become. Also if Julian doesn't hire an agent then he can always return to college. Somehow I think that he will not return and this is a done deal.
Brandon Rush, on the other hand, would be a wonderful asset to the team for the 07-08 season. I could see him becoming the team leader. This team has always needed someone to step up and take charge. Why not Brandon? I hope Brandon stays on with KU at least one more season. The team needs him. So I am hoping that he won't turn pro at least not until April of 2008.
If you're out there Brandon (I'm sure he's not reading this!) but if you are out there please stay at KU for one more year and become the team leader. Help lead KU to the NCAA finals in 08. ---Sincerely, your loyals fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment