We got the enrollment packet from C high school today.
S has known for weeks which classes she wanted to take and now the "official" schedule has finally come in the mail. The schedule is much like a college schedule. There are classes that are everyday, some MWF, and other TTH. When I went to high school (back in the Dark Ages). We had to go to our classes EVERYDAY. So we had like 5 or 6 classes in a day. This is different scheduling than I am used to. I kind of think the old way was better, but I'll have to see how this way is now.
So I'm thinking "wow high school is expensive." They have to pay for towel fees, yearbook fees, book rental fee, planner free (these were free in grade school, enjoy it this way while it lasts), a goggles fee (what are they doing? Deep sea diving?!). So the grand total is over 100 dollars and this doesn't even cover the costs of meals. If she were to take accounting, art, cad, and another class fees would be pushing 200 dollars!!
Checking over the information, S doesn't even have to go to school to enroll. All I have to do is mail in my check before a certain day.
Someday, they are going to make it easier...all we will have to do is charge it to our credit card!
Welcome to the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, it is pretty easy to enroll. but sometime during the enrollment week, we need to go there to see where my locker and everything is located.
Post a Comment