Friday, September 7, 2007

Ahhh!! Calgon take me away!

I finally had a nice, hot bath today, as Scrapbook Granny suggested I do. Ahhh!! Now I feel as if the cobwebs of my existence are cleared out!! My, that feels so good!!

Update on the fridge...it's still not doing so good. The freezer part is functioning but the regular one is not so good. Hmmm....could be something simple? We will have to pull it out of it's place and check ourselves. Either that or my repair guy could come home. He's a good guy, so I trust him. If it's dead then, hello Best Buy or Sears.

If I was a betting person, then I would have thought that the dishwasher was the appliance to go out first. Afterall, it's eleven years old, okay, it's the same age as the fridge. The water is pretty hard in this area and there are parts on the dishwasher that doesn't fuction like it did when it was new, but it cleans pretty well and it's noisy too! I could have lived if the dishwasher went out...but the fridge?!

I just want all the appliances to live at least fifteen years or more. I know that my previous dishwasher and fridge only last 10 years as well. I guess I should have saved my money for a "rainy day."

Well, we will probably be looking tomorrow at new fridges and can only hope it could be delivered within a couple of days (yeah, right).

No comments: