Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Today, I decided to change my hair. It is almost the same color I was born with. In other words, a little change...could be a big change, depending how you look at it. If it becomes grayer faster, then I will go back to a little lighter color. But I thought I should just change it. Live dangerously!
------
I was in Regis today in H town (thus the new color) and apparently someone hacked into their computers, or whoever put in the codes in the main computer greatly messed up. When they would key a product in their computer registered the price would be a penny! The stylists all knew this had to be wrong and had to key in a "more" correct price. They couldn't tell the company as this is Labor Day weekend. Hopefully everyone else in the company saw this as a fluke.
-------
Don't you just hate when you know that you have written a check for a certain company or utility and for some odd reason the check gets lost in the mail? That's what happened to me last month. I checked into back account and the check didn't come through at all. I even mailed it at the post office, so I know the mail wasn't stolen on the porch (like one time). So now I have to pay last month's bill and the extra charge for being "late." And it wasn't even my fault!! THIS time I will write the check in front of them and hand deliver it. I think that glitches like these proves you should do all of your banking electronically. But, I'm old-fashioned and probably won't do this, at least for a little while.
--------
Another thing I don't like is when a company (a hospital) sends you a bill one week telling you owe nothing. THEN, a week later sends you the "correct" bill and payment is due within one day after a holiday. Gee thanks, for nothing. But my charge card, thanks you. :(
---------

While cleaning tonight at the church, I ran onto the church register. It is located in each pew and everyone it that row signs their name to it. Last week P. Diddy, Jay-Z, and lil wyte came to our church! I wonder who will show up at church tomorrow? :) LOL!

No comments: