The "What's it For Store," came to fix the heater. Or so they, thought they did!
First of all, the person opens my back door and comes right on in. Sheesh! I do not like it when they do that. Stay outside. Stay on the porch. But do NOT come in my house and scare me half to death. Next time they come (which will probably be tomorrow again!) to my house I WILL lock the back door, forcing them to stay out of my house until I'm good and ready to answer the door.
What am I supposed to do when they act like they won't show up, but then they do? Am I supposed to be looking out my window, putting my life on hold. Waiting in anticipation for them (like the Wells Fargo Wagon or the new Penny's catalog)? No, I am watching TV, scrapbooking and taking my mind off of things.
Meanwhile, I figure this person is actually changing out a part. No, he is cleaning the tank, banging all sorts of things around, and re-lights the pilot light. Duh, I think I need that part.
So tonight the water was once again "lukewarm," for a bath. It is not fixed. I'll bet I'll have to pay for the labor for today and tomorrow. GRR! Why can't these people get it right the first time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment