Thursday, September 13, 2007

No new Fridge yet!

We were supposed to get a call that our new Fridge was to be in today. Nada. No call. We've been "watching" the old fridge and the temps are low, but it is a small concern.

L reluctantly gave into us getting a side by side. He still isn't sure of the brand "Galaxy," as it's not a Kenmore or GE, or even a Frigidaire. If I know him, he'll call Sears up and tell them to cancel the order if it is not in stock yet.

Then again, I have heard about these modern side by side fridges and there is not much room in the freezer part. Also I have heard that Sears does not deliver to my area. Hmmm! We chose Sears as they had a great deal, no interests, no payments for 1 year. Quite an attractive offer. But then we were told delivery charges (even though I heard otherwise that they don't) would cost upward of over 165 dollars. Not good.

So maybe we should call in and cancel the order. Guess we could look at Best Buy as I know that they WILL deliver.

Stay tuned...

No comments: