Thursday, September 6, 2007

Here we go again!

The water heater is still not working. Yes, I said that in my past posts. We called the WIFS on Tuesday and the guy comes out telling me he has cleaned it and re-lit the water heater. Then that night it ceases to work. UGH! We told them we needed a new part for the iginition. Did they listen? No. Wednesday, we call them again. They fail to make it out to our house (even though we live in the same town and not in some remote area out in TIMBUKTOO). Thursday, we call them and they assured us they would be out. Yeah, like the guy took a 3 hour lunch! He fiddles around on it and doesn't say anything. I take a lukewarm bath. It STILL isn't working.

Meanwhile, we have to pay for their inept help and labor/service calls. GRR! I think we need to buy a new one from a different company in another town and never deal with these people ever again.

Now, we are checking our refrigerator....oh, oh! I hope it doesn't go out! I was checking the life time of appliances. Microwaves only last 10 years, Dishwashers last 10 years (ours could go out anytime, it's 11), Refrigerators last 19 years (this one is 11, although I did have a fridge before this one only lasting 10 years), and Water Heaters last 11-13 years. This one is only 3 years old.

Methinks it's the WIFS problem, we bought it there. Such quality! :( I hope I stop blogging about this water heater problem because I am sick about talking about as much as people are sick of hearing about it. Too bad the WIFS doesn't get a clue already. Probably can't get them to come out until Tuesday!! Grr!

No comments: