Thursday, September 18, 2008

One of those days...

I'm following up on Flute's "One of those nights." I have been chasing back and forth. I went to the store and forgot to bring the checkbook. Thankfully Jordan was very understanding ! I have a bunch of stuff on my mind. It's not my kids this time whom I'm concerned about.

It's other people. You guess who! It is tough to help people who don't want to be helped. Then when they get help, they get help from the wrong people. I am feeling very stressed out. I think I need one of Flute's pills. It's going to be a Calgon night...take me away!

2 comments:

Ed and Phyllis Shirk said...

I saw the updated pics of the PV kitchen. Thanks for keeping up on that. The kitchen looks fabulous!

flute4peace said...

Oh man, sounds like a rough day! Anything I can do?