I have a hard time getting started in the mornings and on somedays, like today, I just feel so tired.
I went out to the church and worked there. Maybe that's what winded me. Cleaning eight toliets and going up and down the stairs should make me more engergized. But no, I'm still in a dragging mood. I don't dare play Brain Age 2, especially the Virus Buster mode because I'll be sleeping in less than 2 minutes after playing that game. My soap opera is not helping either. The storylines for today were putting me to sleep. So I got up off the couch and into the computer chair to read my favorite blogs. Then I turned on my oldies music after my soap ended.
I could smell that the cat litter needed to be dumped. I noticed this yesterday and ask L to dump the box. I think this is everybody's least favorite thing to do because it seems like I'm the one who dumps it and fills it. But because I have such a sensitive nose for smell, I am the first to smell it going bad.
I decide to take a load of clothes downstairs that I was planning sell in a garage sale in the near future, which now looks like the distant future, if at all. Now, J can come through the house with his trombone without stepping on the large black glad bag. L put the computer box downstairs. We will probably recycle this by making a castle out of it somehow. Now I have a slightly bigger living room.
Upon unloading the dishwasher I see that a dish that didn't clean. Is this a sign that the dishwasher will be going down? I hope not! Granted the dishwasher is doing well after twelve years. This is better than I can say for our main television in the living room. We've had it for less than 5 years and it looks like it is ready for the recycle bin. There is horizontal white lines cutting across the screen. I start to wonder when we will have to break down and get a new flat screen TV.
Nothing like cool Mondays, they always seem to make me tired! Hopefully, I'll be raring to go tomorrow. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good grief, I'm tired just reading about what all you did today! I really need to start working that hard around here, too. Life would be better for everyone.
I enjoyed your thoughts on the choices subject. K1 should have been there to hear that sermon.
Post a Comment