Today was our church's Bible School Camp/Church Carnival Kickoff. Each of our Sunday school classes had a game or helped get stuff for the game. There was a Lucky Duck contest, a fishing booth, a blindfolded trail, a cakewalk, a 7-11 game, a ring toss game, and we had croquet, golf, bubbles, and balloons.
My class was in charge of the ring toss. We had bought like 4 2 liter pop. We mostly had small bottles of gatorade and water and cans of pop. Flute's K1 came over to help me set up. He did a great job showing me that the 2 liter pop was the "Bullseye Pop." So we had practice games and we thought there was no way that someone would win the bullseye pop. Boy, were we wrong!
We had quite a few kids line up for their chance to get a two liter bottle of pop. If we ever do this again, then I would suggest that we have more 2 liter pop especially the Code Red and Dr. Pepper. I had no idea that someone would actually win the huge pop. I was really surprised when someone won the pop. Once they had won the 2 liter they would come back for more. I had one family who won at least 3 2 liters of pop! One kid won about 12 bottles of water too. We cheered when the little kids won the 2 liters of pop. We really had a great time doing this game. We thought that we would have pop left and by the time 6 pm rolled around we were cleaned out!
Next time, though if we were to do this particular game again, then I would suggest more pop and to place our game in the shade!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun, wasn't it!! I'm glad K1 was of help to you - I hardly saw him the whole time - except when there was a water balloon flying out of his hands.
Post a Comment