On Mother's Day, I didn't work. I played with the dog and J running around the "almost finished" shed. Then S practiced her driving skills. I didn't get too scared. I will be anxious for her to take driver's education as I think the driving teaching will be able to help her more than I could. She's not a bad driver but driving instructors just know what to tell people how to drive.
L put together a new project, the BBQ!!
----
Today it was back to the grind. I went out to church to pick up trash, straighten things up and cleaned all of my porcelain seats, all 9 of them. I got a little rest of a couple of hours. Then after lunch I took to the lawn and mowed my yard and the obstacle course (the in laws yard). Pulled some of those nasty weeds from the fence. You know the kind. The viney type weed and then you pull out the root to eradicate them for like a day or two. Then I just got done with my Dirt Devil to watch the dirt and hair swirl like a dirty cotton candy machine. Still yet to go would be laundry folding and dish cleaning. Then I run a "taxi" service to the school to pick up J and S if she doesn't want to take the bus home.
I keep thinking about my resting time tonight. Barbecuing hamburgers on the new BBQ, sipping a coke, eating Cheetos and watching "Dancing with the Stars." I can hear my kids cringe "Oh Mom!!" They don't like DWTS, they would rather be on the computer or doing anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment