I just heard about the weather from my friend, Lyman that the temperatures was going to be in the 90's today!! Break out the shorts, light clothing, and sandals. It's been all fall and winter long since I've seen these clothes. I alway gulp and wonder if I can still fit into these clothes. I close my eyes and discover I can! Then I look at my "old shorts." They look old and faded and well, just ick! I am assessing my summer wear and can only find 3 shorts (so far, as I think I have at least 5 pair).
Hmm...I sense a shopping trip this weekend!
Do you ever notice when you go to the store (Penny's, Sears, or Wal-Mart) things look great on the rack but not on you? You think "If only" I hadn't eaten that piece of cake or pie during the winter. Then you look outside thinking "if only" I had just taken a 30 minute walk. Hmm... on days like this it gets me thinking that I should do more action than thinking. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*snicker*
(Since I'm reading this the next day, after the cold front went through and it's brrr cold outside...)
Post a Comment