I will be providing a picture on this blog to show what I saw in the church nursery tonight.
I figured that I would face some trash problems and some crumbs on the floor, because there was a reunion and a recital. But as I walked by the church nursery I was appalled! There were crackers crumbs and animal crackers in whole pieces all over the floor; dolls and toys thrown in the center; the toy kitchen set was open; Legos all over the place; missing puzzle pieces in the stuffed animal bin; puzzle pieces all over the floor. It really looked like a tornado had hit it. I have never, ever, never seen it look that bad!!!
Where was the supervision during this "train wreck?" Apparently whoever was in charge did not do a good job of it. There was also a huge mess in a basement, in one of the classrooms. What possess people to leave a church in such a shambles? Do they secretly hate the custodian? Do they think that a "cleaning fairy" will magically clean up their mess? We spent most of the night cleaning this up and getting it ready for church tomorrow.
Now I know I shouldn't complain (after watching "Adventures in Dry Gulch" this morning on DayStar) but still!!! Things like this shouldn't go on. People need to be mindful to leave things as they found them and have a little respect for the use of the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment