Thursday, May 3, 2007

Galloping cat

In the early morning when "L" gets up the cat is pretty quiet. Then I can here the dog's feet click on the floor as she is going outside. Pretty soon, I hear silence, for like a split second. Then I hear "MEOW," the most saddest cry in the world! If no one comes to him, then I hear him "pawing" the door to downstairs. He know that people are down there and wants someone to come check on him. Then I hear a door open again, L has returned without the dog, of course. The cat gallops into the living room and gallops back into the kitchen. I guess he is getting his exercise. L goes off to work and again the cat is along. "MEOW! MEOW!" By this time "S" is up and drags herself into the closet and pours the cat some food, a lot of it. The cat is not hungry. The cat is hungry for attention. So after kitty has eaten some food, instead of drinking his own water, goes to the dog's bowl and drinks from her bowl. What a crazy cat!

1 comment:

S♥ said...

Lol, that's pretty much how it goes!