Friday, May 25, 2007

One more year for Brandon Rush!

I was in the W town when S called with the news. Brandon Rush, of KU, decided to pull out of the NBA draft and stay one more year at KU.

WOW! That's terrific! I am glad that he's staying at least one more year. I think because his draft numbers were so low is because he is staying. Maybe next year he will be NBA ready. But, we all have to be prepared that he will probably leave in his senior year. Although, S thinks he should stay through his senior year. I doubt that will happen.

This should be great news to have Brandon back. He will eventually be our team leader for the Hawks. I'm looking forward to October and seeing "Late Night in the Phog." Hopefully we will be at Allen Fieldhouse to see it!! I can already hear S begging us!

1 comment:

S♥ said...

But we do have to go, LOL. I'm glad :D