Did I mention I HATE tornado season? Yes, I did way back when. Well let me say it again. I HATE TORNADOES! Tonight Greensburg, Kansas was hit by many tornadoes. I am listening to news reports about how much of the town was damaged. Over 60% of the town...can you imagine?! 60%. People are injured in the streets of Greensburg. This is just too sad!
I don't know how much warning these people had about the tornado or if any of these people had/have basements. The winds must have been just awful!! In my little town I can remember when a couple of houses were hit a few years ago, these people had basements but yet they could remember the roar of the wind....to scary to even think about it.
I just pray that these people are getting the help that they need. Sometimes, I wished that I lived in state that has no tornadoes!! Because I am scared of tornadoes and and by the way (one more time) I HATE Tornadoes and that kind of weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment