So much going on in "S" 8th grade life. "S" had career day, a vocal music concert, participated in job shadowing, and today went to OKC with most of her class.
I say "most" because there was one boy whom was missing. A good friend to everyone in her class. His name is B. B has been dealing with some problems and I didn't realize it until today. B has been a leader in church. He has brought a lot of people to our church and two of them became members just recently. B welcomed S when she became a member that day by giving her a hug.
We need to give B a hug and support him during his struggles. B has got to know that not only his parents love him, but other people loves him too and most of all God loves B. He's got to hold on that God is bigger than any problem B is dealing with at this time in his life. He needs to know that we support him.
So everyone please be in prayer for B. Help him to become even stronger in the Lord.
Please pray also for P and J...I know they must be going through a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, he really does need prayers. He's always been so nice to me and everyone.
I saw him today. He's doing MUCH better :)
Post a Comment