Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Questions for E and P

I have some friends who used to live in my little town who now live in "jolly ol' England," as missionaries.

I have some questions for them...how much does petro cost over there? Does it rain a lot over there like it does in Oregon? What is it like to drive on the wrong side of the road? Are fish and chips pretty good over there? Have you seen Big Ben? Have you made it to Wales yet? If so, please take pictures! Will you get to see a Wimbledon tennis match in July? What is television like in England? Are you developing a British accent, yet? Is the ice cream any good over there?

Now, not that they are going to read my blog as they are probably not aware of whom I am. Oh, well...I like to remain annonymous.

I'll leave you with this thought, E and P (if you do read this) I used to walk by your house all the time. ;-) I think that's a big clue.

No comments: