We had a lot of enjoyment with our Nintendo. I bought it about nineteen years ago at a toy store in W town which is no longer there. It was one of our first "toys." Sure, L had an old "pong" came, but this was the machine to have...a Nintendo!!
It came with two games (on one cartridge) Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. We could be entertained for hours with that game. We would always try to reach the end Super Mario Brothers. We did win a few times after we and another couple figured out how to win. We bought other games, Zelda, Hudson Adventure Island (a frustrating game, which I never competed), Mario Golf (which was fun to try to beat your score), Tetris (I was ALWAYS playing this game), Super Mario Brothers 2 (with those awful graphics and songs!), and Super Mario Brothers 3 (it was strange too), and we bought a Jeopardy game as well.
We grew older and put the Nintendo downstairs, only to get it out to show the kids the "funny old machine." They watched us play it when they were young. So when the new technology of PlayStation2 game out they wanted us to buy one. We didn't have to buy one. We won it through a "Lunchables Game piece," and we got it in the mail. We've had the PS2 for 5 years. But still we would get the old Nintendo out just for fun and play the games on it.
Ahhh! I miss the Nintendo! Maybe I can find a used one on Amazon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol, the nintendo was always fun to play on :D
Post a Comment