When the other religious groups come to visit your house do you open your door at let them speak their peace? Or do you not answer the door? Or do you angrily say, "Don't bother me?"
I usually don't answer the door unless I know who is knocking. I'll peer out the window and just let them knock. Sometimes I think our church (or churches, depending where you go), should develop a window sticker. Affix it to your door outside or house and have it say, "I am a proud member of such and such church." Would this stop other religions from stopping by and giving you their church literature?
I would like to think it would.
Take for instance, some Catholic families have the Mother Mary statues in their yard. I wonder if the JH or other groups would stop by trying to convince them to convert to their religion?
I would hope not. Just wondering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment