the New Orleans Hornets. He was number 13 in the lottery. He was originally thought to be in the top 10. We wanted him to go to the Chicago Bulls with Kirk Hinrich. However...they chose Joakim Noah of Florida. YUK!! This guy is nuts to begin with. So move over Dennis Rodman, there's a new kid in town. For the draft Noah was wearing his hair down. He should have styled it ala Sanjaya on American Idol. He's just a little bit too weird for me!
Julian Wright is a nice young man at 20 years of age. I hope that he does well with the Hornets and gets to play like Kirk H., Nick Collison, Paul Pierce, and Drew Gooden has. Not a bench warmer like Wayne Simien. Simien is good, really good. I think it's just the team he is on. Sure I heard he was sick a season ago or so but he should be given more of a chance to play. I guess there are too many "stars" on the Heat.
It still would have been nice for Julian to finish his education. But maybe he will someday.
Good luck JuJu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The world does NOT need another Dennis Rodman, LOL.
Post a Comment