I was in a Doctor's office last week and read an article in "Reader's Digest." "Are you Normal or Nuts?" http://www.rd.com/content/are-you-normal-or-nuts/
So I got to thinking about little things that makes me nuts. For instance, how do you wrap the cord up on a vacuum cleaner? Do you: a) wind it clockwise? b) wind it in a figure eight fashion
My answer is a. It just drives me crazy!!! when I find the vacuum cleaner at work and someone has wound it differently that me. I'm wondering am I normal or are they nuts? I just want to leave them a note, don't do this anymore!! Of course, then they would think I was nuts for leaving them the note in the first place.
Here's another example...am I normal or not? When at Wal-Mart I always pick up my plastic bag, place it in the cart and then help the checker open up the bags for the next round of groceries. Sometimes I wonder if that's normal??
Another example...when at Dillon's and there isn't any bag boys around, I begin to bag my own groceries instead of waiting for the clerk or bag guy to come over. Am I normal or nuts? As crazy as that sounds, I used to shop at Food 4 Less when I was single and always bagged/boxed my own groceries. What drives me nuts is when people just wait for the clerk to bag groceries and there are at least 3 or more people in line. Can't these people do their own??
When relatives mispronounce my first name and they've known me for what 19 years?? Okay, maybe when most people mispronounce it. I like my first name but just because it's spelled a certain way you don't prounounce it as such. I always think, "It's like the girl in the Br. Bu." I guess they never watched that show.
Think about it...do you have any that drives you nuts or are you completely normal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL, I loved that article! They ran one like that a year ago and answered some big questions I had about myself. Like that I ALWAYS have a song in my head. Always.
I caught the different pronounciation of your name that Sunday and wondered if I'd been saying it wrong all this time. That would be frustrating.
No, you said it right. It's them.
Post a Comment