Kids are watching the Spurs/Cavs game tonight. At last they have found something to do! They are for the Cavs as LeBron James is their favorite player. But also three former KU players are on each team. Drew Gooden and Scot Pollard plays for the Cavs and Jacque Vaughn plays for the Spurs.
_________
We got rid of the annoying cat...the one outside, who I re-named as Mr. Pester. (We still have our Alpha indoor Cat). For more on the story, you'll have to ask Spike and Gloria what happened as they saw us! Hope the kitty found a good home and people who really wanted him, because we didn't. Everytime we would come out of the house the cat would scream..."MEOW!" Then rub up against us and the dog. Very friendly kitty who needed a home and hopefully he is with someone nice.
__________
We've been going to appointments one after the other. This week we had two appointments scheduled. Next week we have another two appointments and the last week of June we have one (so far). July, I have nothing schedule for appointments (but that probably will change this week!). We will probably be schedule with "Speech Camp," or "Camp Hospital." I don't know yet. Then before you know it, school will be back in session. The kids are NOT looking that far forward!
----------
Been hoping we will get to go to Texas (maybe on a weekend trip).
I'm supposed to see an old friend from my neighborhood who currently lives in California as she is coming back to Kansas for a wedding. But she will be pretty busy, so I doubt that I will see her. I haven't seen her in a couple of years. She moved to California when she was in the sixth grade. So we kept up with each other over the years by snail mail and now email. She's a good friend. It's funny we are the same age but she has grandchildren as old as my youngest! She got married young (at 16!) and I got married old (at 33).
-------
I can't imagine getting married that young! And I don't want S to get ideas either! ;)
I think there could be a happy medium between 18 and 30 something. But the timing as got to be right or it won't work out at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw, the cavs lost =[ and i really don't think i'd get married in about 2 years lol.
Good! I don't know many kids who would. I guess it was the Vietnam Era and her husband to be was to be taking basic training away from California. BTW, she didn't graduate HS, but got a GED, later on.
Post a Comment