I can breathe today!! Finally I had a good night's sleep, although I could probably take a nap this afternoon (and not in the sun!). You don't know how much you appreciate breathing after having allergies all weekend long. I look at my grass and wonder if S would want to mow it.
------
I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. My 52,000 miles check up. Same old routine, taking my blood pressure, my doctor telling me I need to lose weight, etc. I will have a blood test done. Hopefully I'm not diabetic and my cholesterol will be okay. I don't want to go down the merry road as my mom and brother has to take meds for that. But if I do, I'll blame it on genetics, like always. I do have a concern that I won't disclose. But I just pray it will be easy to go through. I'm almost certain I'll have to get minor surgery done. But if it has to be done, then I'll have to have it. Either that or let it get worse. Just keep me in your prayers.
-----
J is in basketball camp this week. Not many kids but I figure he is getting some good one on one attention. He likes basketball so much (it's his only sport, so far) that I'll send him to any camp. Someday when he gets older we could send him to the Bill Self camp. I know he would love that!! But it's pretty costly and we would either have to spend a week in Lawrence (which wouldn't be hard) but again expensive.
------
Still thinking about the beautiful wedding this past Saturday. The fireworks were a nice touch.
-----
Friends are good when they offer advice to cheer you up! I still think about the saying "Consider the source," and with that things that bug me can roll off my back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment