Four days ago we released in the "wild," or within the city limits of H town, this pester of a cat...which I call Mr. Pester. We let him off in the south part of town. My mom had told me that cat's can find their way "home." (Like our house was home!) Well, just like a bad penny, Mr. Pester returned this morning.
I couldn't believe it! There he was walking down the sidewalk with his annoying meow. So now I am thinking what will make this cat leave permanently. Eyeing a hose in the yard and calling Mr. Pester to come out into the yard, I turn on the water and begin to spray. I sprayed water on him or near him until he wanted to leave. (I know it's not nice.) But we didn't want that cat around here.
So Mr. Pester went across the street to the neighbors. It works for me. It's been nearly 2 hours without seeing/hearing him. But if he does return again, he will get a prize from our Hose department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If the water treatment does not work, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, deliver Mr. Pester to the E side of town. He may decide to join a church there, which would cause you more problems!
LOL!! That's true! Maybe Pastor Don would like to see him instead!
Heh, that's what you get for taking him to the south side of town, LOL.
Post a Comment