Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Updates

I got my results from my blood test and I really believe that the power of prayer worked for me. All the results were within the normal limits. My doctor sent me a letter telling me this was all "very good news," and that "everything looked quite good." So even though my blood pressure meds were increased my cholesterol is doing pretty good. I always have to watch what I eat so I can keep these good numbers though. I have a family history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Now I have to wait on another test result and have one more appointment. But, I'm still pretty sure I'll need surgery. So I know that prayers will help me. So thank you for the prayers.
--------
I tried the new Eureka out today. It is so small and light! I felt like I was using a little kiddies vacuum. I was concerned that it wasn't picking up, then I discovered that a hose was out of place. Then it started working better. Hopefully this little thing will last for a while. But I didn't pay as much as I did for that Dirt Devil a few years back. I just love the way that vacuum manufactures make vacuum cleaners so light. Now, if only the ones at work were that light! It would be a joy to vacuum! Like vacuuming IS a joy! Not. :)
-----
J has an appointment in July too. We have to be on the east side of W town like before 9 AM. During morning rush hour...oh boy. We are hoping that the teachers can figure out how we can help J.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

That's fantastic news about your bloodwork! Yippee! Way to go - must be all that healthy eating and exercise?