We are going to KU (health permitted) on Friday. First we need to get everyone well before the big game and make sure none of us gets what's going around.
J caught what's going around on Saturday night. I will spare you the gorry details, but I will tell you I detest this type of sickness. I've been washing sheets, dishes, and hands. S had the coughing flu for the past two weeks and is just feeling near normal. L got a flu shot that last a whole year. Me? Well, because of my allergies to egg yolk, I am not allowed to get a flu shot. So I just have to pray, wash my hands, and am a lot "germaphobic" because of it. If I would I could get the flu shot but unfortunately they incubate the serum in egg yolk. So nope, I cannot do the shot. :(
I've been up late at night on the computer. Now, I will just have to get my rest to keep my resistance up, drink plenty of fluids, and eat more fruit.
----
For Thanksgiving, we were planning to go to the inlaws. But with the flu, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. We may just have to cook the meal over here, take it over there, and some of us can go over to the inlaws and some of us won't. I sure don't want to over eat. I was planning on making a couple of pies for the day and just a small turkey roast. We bake the real thing on Christmas day.
----
I have a slight headache today too. It's a man made one. I was leaning over and ran into a sink while cleaning at church. YOW! That's all I need, a nice bump on the forehead. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and everyone keeps well!
Wash those hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment