J first got it early Sunday morning, then last night S came down with it. So our official Thanksgiving is cancelled for Thursday. We will probably have it next week or whenvever.
We disinfect the best we know how and yet, that pesky little flu bug made its way inside our house. I have such sympathy pains for both kids and fearful that me or L will be next. Then we have a trip to Lawrence at the end of the week, if EVERYBODY is healthy. We had planned the KU trip since the time their schedules came out, which was early in August or before. I reserved the hotel even before we got the tickets.
I have a weak stomach anyway and have a real aversion to this type of sickness. I have been trying to eat carefully and not to overeat. Washing my hands frequently. I am at the point where I don't even want to eat, but have to in order to take needed medications. I am trying to extra/needed sleep so I can keep my resistance up. I don't know what else I could do, but if there was something other than jumping off a cliff, I would do that too.
So everybody, pray for us. We have cancelled our Thanksgiving meal on Thursday and will have it another time when everybody is well.
I hate the flu....especially this type!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How about elderberry extract? I make my own but you can buy it in stores.
Post a Comment