Tomorrow is Election Day. I am planning to vote for Barack Obama tomorrow.
Here are my reasons: Obama's tax plan. 95% of working couples would get a $1,000 tax cut. Families who make over $250,000 (and that's a Big chunk of money) would see their taxes go up. Most Americans don't make that much money. Boy, I know I don't, not even close! Senior citizens making less than $50,000 would pay NO income tax. This is a very good deal!! Obama is for the low to middle class. If you fall into this category then you should put a vote in for him.
2) War--Obama was against the war from the first place. Any peace church group (such as my own) should vote for him because of his stance on the war. McCain is a war hawk.
3)Health Care--Obama would not touch the insurance for those who like their insurance. McCain would tax workplace health benefits. This is wrong. Obama has my vote on this.
4)Education--Obama would focus less on standardized testing. He would also offer a $4,000 tuition tax credit for those students completing 100 community service hours.
5)Social Security--if you make more than $250,000 dollars you will be taxed more (and lets face it not a lot of people out here in my area does not make that kind of money).
6) Economic Crisis relief--Obama's plan would offer a tax credits.
These are the facts. And the fact is, Barack Obama is ready to lead the nation and this is why I support him.
If I have offended anyone, I am sorry. But I need to get my thoughts out here and quit sitting on the sidelines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment