We went to the store trying to find a cheaper alternative to Pizza Hut and the local pizza place here. We looked at the brands of Tony's and Red Baron. Also DiGiorno's.
I had heard the ads regarding this pizza and thought we should give it a try. You know, it wasn't half bad. It was better that Pizza Hut but not quite as good as Papa John's Pizza, in my opinion. It was the tasty crust that won me over. If you haven't tried it. Do. You'll be surprisingly happy you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Was it really cheaper than the place down the street? When I buy frozen, I usually buy those really cheap ones, I may have to branch out a little.
We are pretty found of the Schwans rising crust pizzas. When they go on sale, they are about six dollars. One will feed A1,R and me. (I have since given up gluten)
The taste (I thought was better than down the street). S thinks it was better than the one town but not Pizza Hut. Hmm... I'll have to check out those Schwans pizzas, thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment