Friday, February 1, 2008

4 day weekend

Thanks (or no thanks) to the snow days this past week, the kids have been off from school for 4 days straight! S is looking forward to going back to school and really didn't want to have a snow day on Friday. But J could care less. He was happy school was not in session. Now I have to "motivate" him to be at school for Monday. I think that HG will be holding the school spelling bee. The county bee is either Tuesday or Wednesday and hopefully that won't be snowned out.
-----
Tomorrow (Saturday) we out to the high school because S has to leave for a forensics tournament and then we go up the road a piece, approximately 55 miles from here for a basketball game (Biddy ball) with a start time of 8:00 AM. But the team needs to be there by 7:30 to warm up. So hopefully we won't run into any wild animals (Bambie, in particular) on the road. I will be doing my scoring and writing a little article on the game. I hope J scores at least once tomorrow. After that we have business in Hutch and may or may not be watching the KU game. If we don't watch it we will be listening on the radio and going back home down south. Then we may have to pick up S and clean church. What a busy day ahead!

I should be in bed now!!

No comments: