That is L and I spent it together without the kids. I am sure they had a great time at home and we got to go to W town and just look to our hearts content!
We went to the stores that they absolutely hate to go in when they are with us. Home Depot, Lowes, and Best Buy. Maybe they would like Best Buy but they wouldn't want to look at it for an unlimited time. I got to search out music, appliances, videos, and software programs. L looked at new keyboards and software. I have my eye on some appliance that we will probably ended up getting in the near future. We got some needed fencing material at Lowes and again looked at appliances and other things. We talked about when we first moved in our house sixteen years ago what plans we had made to make improvements. We had done some but not nearly as many as I wanted to do. The kids would have been so bored!! But I had a good time looking at home improvement items. We never get a chance to just piddle a day away. It was great!
We topped it off by eating at Mickey D's with food to go and a little happy meal toy. It's the little things that impress me! :)
-----
I have to get my computer ready tomorrow at 9 AM or be ready to make a long distant call. It involves tickets, basketball, and seeing a rivalry, IF there is not a sellout all ready. The revenge game is coming up March 1st. I'll let you know if we score some tickets. :) ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, how romantic!! Best Buy and McD's. ROFL!
Post a Comment