When we traveling out to see Josiah this morning the engine light on our main vehicle came on. Thoughts of no oil, oh no and what now, came into our thoughts. So we drove it over to blueberry auto and our appointment is 4 days from now. They told us not to worry. Well, immediately I think, what if we are out on the road and the vehicle dies. Then what? I ask L about our backup vehicle. It's not much better. Suspension, alignment problems and other minor (major) problems.
I hate vehicle problems right up there with money problems. Thoughts of getting a better vehicle enter my mind. But that would sink us into even more debt. I was hoping just to pay off the cars and looking forward on getting a 3rd vehicle in a couple of years. Although, S wants it in 1 year or so. The thought of her driving alone is a scary worry.
How do people NOT worry? We talked about this in our Sunday school this past Sunday. We are supposed to give our troubles to the Lord. I just finished reading a book "Between Sundays," by Karen Kingsbury and the main character has troubles/worries and he talks to the Lord to take it all away and things change for him. He relied on the Lord. I need to do that more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment