Nope J did not get his appliance or braces off. He has to wait 9 more weeks to get the appliance off and probably another 9 months or more to get the braces off depending on how quick he looses his teeth, which isn't going very fast. One baby tooth needs to be extracted in about 3 weeks (or sooner). I don't know why these baby teeth are sticking around but the tooth fairy is getting anxious for them to pop out!
------
Tis the season...It's Christmas time!! It's not Halloween tomorrow, not according to the stores that I shop in. Stockings, ornaments, trees, and wrapping paper are in stock. Don't lose your chance to get some "Spongebob SquarePants Wrapping Paper," for your kids this year, that print could sell out anytime!
Also, I was walking around Target today and saw some plastic tongs that will scoop up the snow for you to make the perfect snowball. Now you don't have to worry and get frostbite on your hands to make the perfect snowball, you get these plastic tong things and it will make your snowballs for you. Then, I saw plastic forms to make "bricks" for your igloo. Gone are the days where you actually formed these bricks with your own two hands. Mom won't have to worry anymore if "Billy" or "Cindy" will get frostbite playing in that awful snow. No more wet mittens or gloves, you've got your plastic snowball maker and your plastic igloo brick maker. It kind of takes out the fun though, doesn't it?
---------
Too bad the Pony Express isn't still up and running. The mail these days (anyway my bills) seem to be getting lost between the post office and the companies. I have had two in the past week where a company claims that they haven't gotten paid. Someone is loosing the bills. Is it the companies or is it the US Mails? Maybe the Pony Express could have done better. I guess this is a vote for doing all of your bill paying electronically. But, if you put a certain set payment in, you really couldn't pay extra, could you? Writing a check, varying the payment is easier, anyway, I used to think so untl now.
-------
Tomorrow I get to see if I'm cleared to lift or vacuum. It is still painful if I lift my feet really high to kill a fly. (This is if I'm on the phone and my hands aren't free). Guess next time I should use a fly swatter and quit going with my instincts. Check in with me tomorrow.
Hope I don't see Bambie crossing the road. On the way out to Wichita today I saw two dead deer. Two too many, in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment