Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Continue to pray for my friend B

I have been in prayer for my friend B and their family ever since I heard the devasting news that he had suffered from a heart attack.

I have heard that B went without oxygen for longer than needed and that he has obstacles to overcome. Medical obstacles that look impossible to man, but not impossible to God.

I have prayed that God restore B to his old self, that God would do a miracle in B's life. God is in the "Miracle Business." What seems like the impossible to us to overcome, it is possible through God to be restored. He would be a "living miracle." However, if B was not to be restored then I would not stop believing in God, but have belief that God needed him more in His Kingdom than here on earth. B is a man of God. He has a strong belief and if this is his time to go then I would believe God would see B as ready.

However, I do believe that God can restore B because God does the best work.

I just can't believe that two weeks ago tomorrow that B and D were praying for me to do well through surgery and calming my fears. And now, B is not doing well in critical condition, and is in the hospital himself.

I do believe in prayer and I do believe in God in whatever he decides for B. Please continue to pray for B and D.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

Your post made me cry. I too am in prayer for them. :(