I had a great report at my doctor's office today. I have been cleared for driving!! Hooray!! 4 weeks of not driving anywhere has made me feel like a caged animal or a prisoner! So get to test out what it's like to drive today. I also got to "ditch the motorized cart" at Wal-Mart. I walked around and was actually mobile. I felt so "tall" walking around the store and not getting winded. It's great to feel better again.
While at Wal-Mart we heard that "BP's car" was ready at the Wal-Mart automotive desk. L and I looked at each other and said, "He actually gets his car serviced here?" BP is one of the local TV weatherman on Ch. 10. Immediately I am thinking "now what was the thing that I needed in automotive?" (Just to see what he looks like "off-camera." ) I thought now wouldn't it be cool if we were in a Wal-Mart in Larry Town and heard, the following announcement, "Bill Self your car is done." Could you imagine the rush of people going to the automovtive department just to see him?
Every car that left Wal-Mart this afternoon, I kept wondering was that BP's car? Pretty neat for us folk from H town to see a "TV personality," in Wichita! Later we went to Borders and wondered where KS (from Ch. 12) was as we have seen her there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment