I still walk like an old lady at times, but other times I feel pretty good.
I walked nearly 2 whole blocks today! Thank you, no applause needed. I felt pretty good about that. Then I did do a little picking up of the house. Some things just get to me while laying on the couch watching TV and videos. I can't run the vacuum until after Halloween or pick up anything that weighs 20 pounds (sorry Sasha). I could do light loads of laundry.
What I wish my family would do is please make me some jello. If they would just boil the water, I could do it, it's not THAT hard. Also I am having some cravings for spaghetti. But, today is homecoming at the HS so I doubt I will get any of these two food until tomorrow or Sunday.
Our friend B is doing really well!! He is being transferred to another hospital in Wichita. Hopefully L and I will see him on Monday after my Doc's appointment that morning.
Thanks for the prayers for B and me. B has a long road ahead. My road is short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment